Secluded 3.35-acre sloping wooded lot with beautiful mountain views and a very private tranquil setting. Plentiful wildlife activity. Residential building potential. Survey on file. Please contact listing agent with any questions. 4x4 not required but suggested. No known easement required for access. Only 15 minutes to downtown Black Hawk Casinos and less than an hour to Denver. There is no reason to go back to this area unless you own property here, very peaceful and private!
Address: (TBD) 000 Chase Mine Road Central City CO 80427
City: Central City
**Coming from I-70**
1. Exit for Central City Parkway
2. Exit on Lake Gulch Road near the KOA before you enter town
3. Take a left onto the frontage road
4. Take a left onto Virginia Canyon Road
5. Stay to the left onto Russell Gulch Road (~.5 miles)
6. Drive past the storage containers on your left, near the bottom of the hill take a left toward "Missouri Flats Road" also known as "Lower Russell Gulch Road"
7. Go up the hill and stay to the left, ignoring any 'Wrong Way' signs. Continue to stay straight while following the ridgeline.
8. Pass a large white house on your left. Soon after, you will stay to the left to turn onto "Chase Mine Road"
9. Pass a barber striped fence post and a fenced-in property on your left-hand side
10. Land is unmarked. Please look at the GIS map before showing. There is an infrequently used road just past the driveway for 198 Chase Mine Road that could be used to access the land. No survey markers visible at site. Parcel is sloping downhill and is mostly wooded.